April 28, 2024, 01:53:03 AM

Author Topic: Chernarus Apocalypse: A Co-op Blast for the Whole Family!  (Read 1373 times)

Walroos

• Intelligence: 13
  • Now, we wait...
    • STEAM_0:0:28234434
    • coolthingsbyjames
    • CoolThingsByJames
Chernarus Apocalypse was released about a year ago, so I am a bit late on the wagon, but I think the whole thing is fantastic!

So, what IS Chernarus Apocalypse?
It is a mod for Arma 2 which slightly modifies DayZ. Every player spawns in all together at the break of night. Each person has a different role like guard, medic, fisherman, etc. There are a couple of missions that you and your team have to complete. As the night goes on, spooky music starts to play, which really gets to ya. On the way to missions there are weapon crates that could supply you and your crew. Once a zombie hits you your character receives a slash. Once you get three your character dies and you will respawn once your team makes it to a checkpoint.
The whole thing needs a full group of eight people to get the easiest ending. I might be playing this with some friends but I think its a great way to spend a Friday night with your friends so I recommend you check it out!

Heres a link to the first part of the mod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJf-F6fCXz0
Pollo <3

ian322

• Intelligence: -69
Chernarus Apocalypse: A Co-op Blast for the Whole Family!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 04:42:50 PM »
We should organize a game so we can all play, Butttttttttttttttttt

Red City DOES suck at organizing  events