March 28, 2024, 12:49:27 PM

Poll

Should Payday 2 have its own section under "Games"?

Yes
No
It needs to gain popularity first

Author Topic: A New Section  (Read 3180 times)

shane-61

• Donator
  • Intelligence: -6
  • I lost the game
    • [RC] shane-61
    • SConnelly53
A New Section
« on: August 19, 2013, 11:10:55 PM »
I've noticed that some of the community has bought the game and I feel we should have a part of the forums dedicated to Payday so we can form matches or post content from the game.

Walroos

• Intelligence: 13
  • Now, we wait...
    • STEAM_0:0:28234434
    • coolthingsbyjames
    • CoolThingsByJames
A New Section
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:24:12 AM »
I'm going to go with a no on this. I like how you are trying to get a new board in here, but there isn't much to talk about Payday2. The board would rarely be used and if it was there would just be videos posted or someone bragging about their time on heists.

On the other hand, I think a D&D board should be introduced as its starting gaining its popularity throughout the community. People can post their adventures or announce when they would be playing a game, like what prog did with D&D Next.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 05:31:28 AM by Walroos »
Pollo <3

shane-61

• Donator
  • I lost the game
    • [RC] shane-61
    • SConnelly53
A New Section
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
I'm going to go with a no on this. I like how you are trying to get a new board in here, but there isn't much to talk about Payday2. The board would rarely be used and if it was there would just be videos posted or someone bragging about their time on heists.

On the other hand, I think a D&D board should be introduced as its starting gaining its popularity throughout the community. People can post their adventures or announce when they would be playing a game, like what prog did with D&D Next.

Well that's just like your opinion, man.

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 124
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
A New Section
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 09:25:12 AM »
I agree with Walroos here. I was talking with Glitch last night about this, and neither one of us could come up with what, exactly, would be talked about in a Payday 2 board.

It (at least to me) seems like it would be hardly used and inactive.
Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

German

• Intelligence: -1355
    • Benderoso
A New Section
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 09:26:23 AM »
Eh. It would probably be used as much as the Spiral Knights board is. There have only been maybe two posts about Payday so it would just be a ghost board.

shane-61

• Donator
  • I lost the game
    • [RC] shane-61
    • SConnelly53
A New Section
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 10:33:38 AM »
Yeah I guess you guys are right.  I believe that Option 3 is probably correct after some speculation.  Hopefully some people in the community get the game and eventually this idea could be relevant again.  It is a great game.