March 29, 2024, 09:18:40 AM

Author Topic: Ban request: [RC] Napoleon dynamite  (Read 2467 times)

Rainbow Bash

• Intelligence: -254
  • Y U NO LIKE ME INTELLIGENCE D:
    • STEAM_0:0:50532768
    • KunaiCastGaming
Ban request: [RC] Napoleon dynamite
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »
He has rdmed so much in the past and multiple people have tried to get him banned, he just recently called sexy_qwerty a cock-sucking faggot because qwerty was talking about how he tried to get qwerty banned for "rdming".

I would like him banned and I'm sure a lot of other people would too.

Even more proof: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061331264/screenshots/

His steam ID: "[RC]Napoleon Dynamite" STEAM_0:1:47696477

Update: right now while i was playing, sexy_qwerty killed a T because he had DNA and than napoleon said it was rdm (before he knew he had DNA) and than i jokingly said "shut up XD lol" and he said "shut the fuck up you stupid cunt"

Update 2: I was a T last round (people can confirm this) and napoleon (my T buddy) called kos on me and said * i saw him kill george * when the detective killed george himself (that was rdm too but i didnt complain because napoleon is being stupid) and than after the round someone said "oh no napoleon is gonna get us banned" and napoleon said "shut the fuck up i'm not talking to you" He plays on this server like he owns it and we know for a fact that only glitchvid is only allowed to break the rules this much.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:02:54 PM by [RC] Rainbow Bash »

Napoleon Dyanamite

• Registered member.
  • Intelligence: 0
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:00:14 PM »
i actually find it funny how hard you are trying to get me banned, i killed Audio from one of your screen shots because he was shooting sexy qwerty for quote on quote for not following orders, even though sexy qwerty was alrady in the T tester. he was RDMing and that is KOSable wether or not you are D, T, or Inno, and also i shot you one time since you were blocking me from the only path and you said fuck you and go die in a hole,

EDIT: i have talked with Mr.TK and you are allowed to rat out other Ts it may be a dick move but there is no rule against it.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:07:15 PM by Napoleon Dyanamite »

TweedleDeeDum

• RedCity Global Admin
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 54
  • Touching Glitch since birth...
    • CShort865
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »
Your pictures really show no proof.
RedCity is like Hotel California; you can check-out any time you'd like, but you can never leave.

langile

• Respected>Server admin.
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 05:23:29 PM »
EDIT: i have talked with Mr.TK and you are allowed to rat out other Ts it may be a dick move but there is no rule against it.
No, you can't without the other t's permission. It's being traitorous to the traitors, and it's just plain stupid. Of course he could probably overrule this, but my reasoning stands that you shouldn't be allowed to ruin everyone else's t round.

Napolen was banned for a day for a totally unrelated event.

What happened:
Someone was shot by taylor(a t) and so he shot back. After announcing he was proven, napoleon turns around and checks the body and proceeds to shoot the person who was proven. When questioned about it, he called the person who was rdmd a fucking idiot and many other things that built up to that. The round before he caused disruptions by accusing rainbow bash of rdming because he didn't advertise he was going to shoot napolen because he had his dna on a body (It wasn't rdm)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:50:05 PM by langile »

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 124
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 06:29:07 PM »

To be clear, no. That is not allowed. That is simply ghosting and is strictly prohibited. It's simply not in the spirit of TTT.
Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

Taiga

• Intelligence: -17
  • A little Oni
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
if you really think it's ok to ghost your team mates "because there is no rules"

you're not going to win this battle.

Napoleon Dyanamite

• Registered member.
  • Intelligence: 0
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 12:18:04 AM »
ok i was alive at the times i wasnt ghosting, maybe read what im actually saying okay! and yes i was told BY mr tk it is allowed to call out other Ts

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 124
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 12:28:42 AM »
and yes i was told BY mr tk it is allowed to call out other Ts

As much as I respect TK's opinions and what he may say, he's completely and wholesomely wrong in this case (assuming those were his actual words). The rule has been and always will be as follows: you cannot rat out other traitors for quite obvious reasons. There is no argument to be had here.

On topic, however, Napoleon was banned for other unrelated incidences as Langile mentioned, and I hope that we don't have to pursue further action after the ban expires.

Please, just behave.

Rainbow Bash

• Intelligence: -254
  • Y U NO LIKE ME INTELLIGENCE D:
    • STEAM_0:0:50532768
    • KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 08:25:42 AM »
i killed Audio from one of your screen shots because he was shooting sexy qwerty for quote on quote for not following orders, even though sexy qwerty was alrady in the T tester. he was RDMing and that is KOSable wether or not you are D, T, or Inno, and also i shot you one time since you were blocking me from the only path and you said fuck you and go die in a hole,

First off, my screenshots were trying to show that you killed audio and he had 0 kills. and you admitted yourself that you did not kill him for him shooting at you. if a detective shoots/kills an innocent and they have a reason, you can not kill them for that. the only reason you could kill a detective as an innocent is if the detective actually shoots AT YOU or rdm's an innocent (a.k.a- kills them without IDing the body or for no reason) if the detective actually has a reason to kill them even if it doesn't seem like a very good one you can't kill the detective. and you said he "shot" sexy qwerty he did not kill sexy qwerty he only shot him for not following orders. (and from i remember what audio said he shot at sexy because he was standing in the T tester door which meant they couldn't test anyone) and from the part where you said i was blocking you, that is a complete lie. i did block you from ONE of the paths, you had the option to turn around and leave and you also had the option to push me out of the way with a crowbar. i did not say fuck you go die in a hole. i killed you after you shot me and you complained it was rdm. well, as i said earlier, if someone, ANYONE, shoots you, you have the option to kill them and it will not be rdm. just because you are an innocent and you got killed doesn't mean you were rdmed. and, yes, this means if someone puts a kos on you you can kill anyone who tries to shoot at you even though they have a good reason to shoot at you.
And when i told you to "fuck you go die in a hole" this is a couple rounds later when you said you wanted to ban me for rdm and blackpheonix for disrespect. (the "rdm" you wanted to get me banned for was when i killed you after you shot me yadda yadda yadda.) so, the "disrespect" you wanted to ban blackpheonix for was: he was talking to you about how you were rdming and you should stop because you will be banned and than you started to argue while he was talking and he said "shut up im explaining this" and you said "wow i'm going to get you banned for disrespect" when you had told 3 people LESS THAN AN HOUR BEFORE to "shut the fuck up you cunt"

The reason i wrote this really lengthy report, at this point i don't even care if you get perma banned because everyone hates you already, is because i am just completely fed up with you and the fact that YOU STILL ARGUE AND LIE WITH PEOPLE. Mr TK is by far not the most trustworthy source for what the rules are and you should honestly go to someone with a higher authority that hasn't left the community twice.

langile

• Respected>Server admin.
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 09:02:01 AM »
Quote from:  Rainbow Bash
i wrote this really lengthy report
I wouldn't go that far. This report has hardly any proof as ricky said, with no damage logs either.

-1 to ban for this incident (for now). There isn't much evidence as to what actually went down, and se can't ban someone if we don't know exactly what happened.

FaTCaT

• Intelligence: 11
  • cunt
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/catsaremybaby/
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »
Rainbow i did banned him aswell, i got on and carmine already told me about him and showed me real proof. he was banid for a week for rdming and left and not answering to why he did it. I did know what happen he rdm the next round when i got on. so requesting lock already happen no need for none of this.
xxxxx