March 28, 2024, 12:13:30 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Apply for Admin! / Rainbow Bash's Admin Application For TTT
« Last post by Rainbow Bash on October 07, 2013, 07:51:45 PM »
Honestly, from all this advice i've been given, it doesn't matter if this is accepted or denied anymore.
(i seem to say the word honestly alot)

I'm going to try to take all this in and apply it. (also whenever you guys are playing on the server, please invite me to the game. I enjoy the server, i just never know when to get on)
« Last post by langile on October 07, 2013, 06:22:36 PM »

The ban request, in my opinion, was poorly done as Napolean was already banned meaning that the report was not needed. Also your "evidence" wasn't strong enough. Like Lang said on the report, there wasn't enough evidence for an official ban and it wasn't really what you called it,"lengthy". Plus you kind of lost your temper on the report and Napolean was banned for a totally different thing before the report was filed.

Napoleon was banned AFTER the report was made (Not because of the report).
« Last post by FaTCaT on October 07, 2013, 05:46:03 PM »

I know I have 0 say of what happens in the community, but I thought I would give my 2 cents on this.

Also your 2 cents are important since you were a super admin, and still a super admin to me as you are a really good person
« Last post by progresso on October 07, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »

A. Verdana/Arial 10pt font plz, you're killing me here :c
B. Theres enough admins
C.
You act sort of like a teachers pet and you are generally by an admins side when they are handling shit. Be reminded that your job is to be a player, not an admin; that's our job.

I'm pretty sure you have been told this multiple times by multiple admins that it gets really annoying when people without access to commands try to handle situations.  It just prolongs the process and makes it more difficult to come to a conclusion then if you just stayed away.  Admins are admins for a reason, let them do their job.
D.
I understand how you are going for the, "I love RC, its a great place" look but that statement really does go beyond anyone's control. I even hope myself that I can last here as long as I can but damn, its one hell of a journey to never leave. What if TTT goes down? Are you willing to never leave then? You never were on our last couple of servers like Deathrun or Minecraft, so how can we know that you will never leave?

Protip: You will eventually.  That or everybody else will leave, and you can't have a community of one person.

E. Nobody takes you seriously.  You screw around way too much for people to listen to you as an admin.

I know I have 0 say of what happens in the community, but I thought I would give my 2 cents on this.  I might drop in every once and a while to post on things that are fairly important. Also, still waiting on an invite that isn't for Steam Voice Chat.
« Last post by thelegend2311 on October 07, 2013, 04:15:26 PM »
-1 for me. Reason why is that from what I've seen, you always shitpost on here. It's not only being an admin on the server, it's monitoring the TTT pages. And frankly, just in general, you haven't been so nice on the forums.
« Last post by Walroos on October 07, 2013, 04:11:58 PM »
I never revenge rdm, i would be really surprised and relived if you could come up with a time/evidence when i have done it.
To be honest, someone would want you dead if they had evidence for that. What you just said pretty much explains that Taylor's point was false due to her not having any proof of it.

I kept playing on the server, compiling evidence to submit a neat, orderly ban request. Multiple people agreed with the evidence and reasoning i had to banning him

The ban request, in my opinion, was poorly done as your "evidence" wasn't strong enough. Like Lang said on the report, there wasn't enough evidence for an official ban and it wasn't really what you called it,"lengthy". Plus you kind of lost your temper on the report...

I don't butt into people's personal problems

Like Taylor said, you really dont know when to mind your own business as you always want to get involved with scenarios you shouldn't want to be involved with. When someone breaks the rules you would try your hardest to look like an admin by handling the situation by yourself. If someone is breaking the rules, let the admins take care of it instead of you butting into the situation, trying to fix it even though that's not your purpose. You act sort of like a teachers pet and you are generally by an admins side when they are handling shit.
Be reminded that your job is to be a player, not an admin; that's our job.

I never will leave though.

I understand how you are going for the, "I love RC, its a great place" look but that statement really does go beyond anyone's control. I even hope myself that I can last here as long as I can but damn, its one hell of a journey to never leave. What if TTT goes down? Are you willing to never leave then? You never were on our last couple of servers like Deathrun or Minecraft, so how can we know that you will never leave?

And...
How come you changed it to not accepting after i posted this?
« Last post by FaTCaT on October 07, 2013, 03:44:32 PM »
Rainbow theres times were i've seen you revenge rdm, rdm or "accidental rdm". Also you prop kill afks. That day on crummy cradle after i told you 3 times to stop you will prop push them down to the fan and get them kill. So some of taylor points are true.
« Last post by Rainbow Bash on October 07, 2013, 03:29:44 PM »

Ok, i really feel like i need to argue this.

IMO, You have the tendency to piss off a lot of people within 5 minutes. From butting into peoples personal problems such as RDM, and bullying, and never really minding your own business, to constant name calling and revenge RDM. Need an example? Lastchance, Napoleon Dynamite, probably others that I've never met before. I've only been here for about 2 months and a quarter but I can just see a bad admin.

I never revenge rdm, i would be really surprised and relived if you could come up with a time/evidence when i have done it.

What have i ever done to lastchance? He plays on the server alot and i have never done anything to him.

And, napoleon. that guy. Yep, where do i start... First off, he was a mass rdmer and claimed he would get multiple people banned.
(including babygirl and sexy_qwerty) I never revenge rdmed or just plain rdmed in dealing with him. I kept playing on the server, compiling evidence to submit a neat, orderly ban request. Multiple people agreed with the evidence and reasoning i had to banning him, and i wasn't rude to him (apart from when he was calling people things like bitch-ass niggers) I don't understand what reasoning this has against me becoming admin.

I don't butt into people's personal problems and, lately, i have been trying to cut off ALL of these things (if they were even here) and i think i have been doing pretty well.

In conclusion, i think that i should cut back on all this stuff, and i have been trying to. If my application gets denied, i won't leave. I have had much reasoning (including this and similar things) to leave RC. I never will leave though. This is the best community out there, i will just wait, and try to fix anything you come up with, and than post another one later.

I really am working towards this, i hope you can see that.

How come you changed it to not accepting after i posted this?
« Last post by FaTCaT on October 07, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
doing that :P face .
« Last post by Rainbow Bash on October 07, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10