March 28, 2024, 03:27:36 AM

Author Topic: Rainbow Bash's Admin Application For TTT  (Read 20438 times)

Rainbow Bash

• Intelligence: -254
  • Y U NO LIKE ME INTELLIGENCE D:
    • STEAM_0:0:50532768
    • KunaiCastGaming
Rainbow Bash's Admin Application For TTT
« on: October 05, 2013, 09:46:05 AM »
Current rank: Respected

Applying for: Admin

Which Red City server you wish to be promoted on: TTT

How many hours or minutes a day will you be on the server: 2/3 hours a day

Reason why we should pick you: I hate it when there is an rdmer on the server, and no admins are on, so everyone starts saying "just kill him every round." I think i would be a really useful and helpful admin, and i would help control the server, either if someone is mic spamming, or simply mass-RDMing. Ever since i joined RC from the early days, i have wanted to become an admin on it. My friends were always saying "dude join a different server, you need to leave RC" but this community is one of the best i have ever seen, and i really enjoy everything from the people to the Traitor and Detective Pointshop (thingy). I have been waiting all my life to be an admin on RC, and i really think i would be a good one. I would love to help control the disaster and take care of the server, it has been one of my dreams.

Past experience (if any): Admin on a TTT server for about 5 months, Owner of a minecraft server for a year.

Steam ID (if applying for a steam game): STEAM_0:0:50532768

Contact information: Skype: Shadow Flame, Steam: [RC] Rainbow Bash.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 07:21:20 PM by Rainbow Bash »

Professor Plum

• Donator
  • Intelligence: 3
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 11:00:45 AM »
My friends were always saying "dude join a different server, you need to leave RC" but this community is one of the best i have ever seen

I have been waiting all my life to be an admin on RC,

IMO sucking up gets you nowhere; neither of those points are real reasons.

[/url]

Rainbow Bash

• KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 11:21:16 AM »
I'm not trying to suck up, i'm just telling my story, if you want to see my reason, read the rest of the application.

Walroos

• Intelligence: 13
  • Now, we wait...
    • STEAM_0:0:28234434
    • coolthingsbyjames
    • CoolThingsByJames
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 11:31:32 AM »

Past experience (if any): Admin on a TTT server for about 5 months

Quote from: Rainbow Bash from previous app

Moderator on a TTT server.
This above really confuses me. Where you promoted or are you embellishing on what rank you have/had?

I hate it when there is an rdmer on the server, and no admins are on

95% of the time there is an admin on. There is the occasional time when none of us are on, but that rarely happens. If there is someone that is breaking the rules you obviously know where to find us.

The app hasnt really changed from your previous one. You mainly just built off the three sentence app you wrote a while back. I personally haven't seen you on that much and the only time I have seen as an admin/temp was today, so I cant say much about you. You have only been on a good 6 times getting a total of around 5 hours total on the new server which came up a while back.

Plus we dont really need anymore admins. Five total is enough for the amount of people we get a day.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 11:40:18 AM by Walroos »
Pollo <3

langile

• Respected>Server admin.
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 11:39:43 AM »
we dont really need anymore admins. Five total is enough for the amount of people we get a day.

This. No more admins are needed imo.

Rainbow Bash

• KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 11:51:26 AM »
This above really confuses me. Where you promoted or are you embellishing on what rank you have/had?

i got admin on a different server a couple months ago.
I could've put the thing about admin and moderator but i just put the admin.

FaTCaT

• Intelligence: 11
  • cunt
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/catsaremybaby/
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 11:54:08 AM »
but it still says accepting. Also the sever can have more players but no one wants to get on it.
xxxxx

Zarthalan

• Getting muted since 98 - I was born in 97 u n00b
  • Server Donator
  • Intelligence: -25
  • Shadow needs to play on TTT
    • A good website
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 06:38:54 PM »
95% of the time there is an admin on. There is the occasional time when none of us are on, but that rarely happens. If there is someone that is breaking the rules you obviously know where to find us.

The app hasnt really changed from your previous one. You mainly just built off the three sentence app you wrote a while back. I personally haven't seen you on that much and the only time I have seen as an admin/temp was today, so I cant say much about you. You have only been on a good 6 times getting a total of around 5 hours total on the new server which came up a while back.

Plus we dont really need anymore admins. Five total is enough for the amount of people we get a day.

uhh, on gmod servers moderator/admin are pretty much the same. It's usually just user -> admin/moderater -> super admin -> head admin -> owner. sometimes respected is thrown in there.

FaTCaT

• cunt
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 03:20:14 PM »
I have been waiting all my life to be an admin on RC
Come on give him a chance
+1

Rainbow Bash

• KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 12:38:09 PM »

This is only since the "Leaving Incident" because it's really hard to keep track of the server at all times, waiting for people to get on.
I would be on a ton if other people were. But sadly not very many people are.

And anyways, honestly i'm just glad to know that (most of) the people voting on my app don't think i would be a bad admin.

And for god's sake, people reading this app. Vote. Because it won't come to a conclusion any sooner if you don't vote.
It doesn't matter if your vote is neutral, we just want to hear your opinion.

And btw, Where the fuck is my old application? I can't find it anywhere.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 12:45:54 PM by Rainbow Bash »

EPPALJECK

• Intelligence: 1
  • "The enemy light has been eradicated."
    • ponyfggt
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
IMO, You have the tendency to piss off a lot of people within 5 minutes. From butting into peoples personal problems such as RDM, and bullying, and never really minding your own business, to constant name calling and revenge RDM. Need an example? Lastchance, Napoleon Dynamite, probably others that I've never met before. I've only been here for about 2 months and a quarter but I can just see a bad admin.

FaTCaT

• cunt
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »

And btw, Where the fuck is my old application? I can't find it anywhere.
check removed threads

Rainbow Bash

• KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 02:33:30 PM »
i did : P

FaTCaT

• cunt
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 02:51:29 PM »
Ass

Rainbow Bash

• KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »

FaTCaT

• cunt
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 03:08:22 PM »
doing that :P face .

Rainbow Bash

• KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 03:29:44 PM »

Ok, i really feel like i need to argue this.

IMO, You have the tendency to piss off a lot of people within 5 minutes. From butting into peoples personal problems such as RDM, and bullying, and never really minding your own business, to constant name calling and revenge RDM. Need an example? Lastchance, Napoleon Dynamite, probably others that I've never met before. I've only been here for about 2 months and a quarter but I can just see a bad admin.

I never revenge rdm, i would be really surprised and relived if you could come up with a time/evidence when i have done it.

What have i ever done to lastchance? He plays on the server alot and i have never done anything to him.

And, napoleon. that guy. Yep, where do i start... First off, he was a mass rdmer and claimed he would get multiple people banned.
(including babygirl and sexy_qwerty) I never revenge rdmed or just plain rdmed in dealing with him. I kept playing on the server, compiling evidence to submit a neat, orderly ban request. Multiple people agreed with the evidence and reasoning i had to banning him, and i wasn't rude to him (apart from when he was calling people things like bitch-ass niggers) I don't understand what reasoning this has against me becoming admin.

I don't butt into people's personal problems and, lately, i have been trying to cut off ALL of these things (if they were even here) and i think i have been doing pretty well.

In conclusion, i think that i should cut back on all this stuff, and i have been trying to. If my application gets denied, i won't leave. I have had much reasoning (including this and similar things) to leave RC. I never will leave though. This is the best community out there, i will just wait, and try to fix anything you come up with, and than post another one later.

I really am working towards this, i hope you can see that.

How come you changed it to not accepting after i posted this?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:32:06 PM by Rainbow Bash »

FaTCaT

• cunt
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 03:44:32 PM »
Rainbow theres times were i've seen you revenge rdm, rdm or "accidental rdm". Also you prop kill afks. That day on crummy cradle after i told you 3 times to stop you will prop push them down to the fan and get them kill. So some of taylor points are true.

Walroos

• Intelligence: 13
  • Now, we wait...
    • STEAM_0:0:28234434
    • coolthingsbyjames
    • CoolThingsByJames
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 04:11:58 PM »
I never revenge rdm, i would be really surprised and relived if you could come up with a time/evidence when i have done it.
To be honest, someone would want you dead if they had evidence for that. What you just said pretty much explains that Taylor's point was false due to her not having any proof of it.

I kept playing on the server, compiling evidence to submit a neat, orderly ban request. Multiple people agreed with the evidence and reasoning i had to banning him

The ban request, in my opinion, was poorly done as your "evidence" wasn't strong enough. Like Lang said on the report, there wasn't enough evidence for an official ban and it wasn't really what you called it,"lengthy". Plus you kind of lost your temper on the report...

I don't butt into people's personal problems

Like Taylor said, you really dont know when to mind your own business as you always want to get involved with scenarios you shouldn't want to be involved with. When someone breaks the rules you would try your hardest to look like an admin by handling the situation by yourself. If someone is breaking the rules, let the admins take care of it instead of you butting into the situation, trying to fix it even though that's not your purpose. You act sort of like a teachers pet and you are generally by an admins side when they are handling shit.
Be reminded that your job is to be a player, not an admin; that's our job.

I never will leave though.

I understand how you are going for the, "I love RC, its a great place" look but that statement really does go beyond anyone's control. I even hope myself that I can last here as long as I can but damn, its one hell of a journey to never leave. What if TTT goes down? Are you willing to never leave then? You never were on our last couple of servers like Deathrun or Minecraft, so how can we know that you will never leave?

And...
How come you changed it to not accepting after i posted this?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:23:56 PM by Walroos »

thelegend2311

• Intelligence: 6
  • Classy or Cheap?
    • thelegendsam
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 04:15:26 PM »
-1 for me. Reason why is that from what I've seen, you always shitpost on here. It's not only being an admin on the server, it's monitoring the TTT pages. And frankly, just in general, you haven't been so nice on the forums.