March 28, 2024, 06:09:19 AM

Author Topic: Do you like it?  (Read 1314 times)

Papa Jesus

• Cantaloupes are devil's melons
  • Gold Member
  • Intelligence: -1
  • Long live RP
    • Bimbo
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsDumin?feature=mhee
Do you like it?
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:45:11 PM »
Recently i rented the new biocock from redbox, It seemed like a game i might by as the price comes down but not at full price. The game has alot of cool and creative vigors (basically special power ups or abilities) but other than that theres not too much that make me like this game.

In the end i played this game for about an hour before leaving because the story line bored me too much, What do you all think from experiences? Or from what you've seen

Somewhat shows my opinion in a video, And a cool accent: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc15KgfNJsw
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 08:49:18 PM by Mission for Jesus »
The edgyness is dieing.

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 124
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
Do you like it?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:59:22 PM »
As I've mentioned in other threads, Bioshock: Infinite isn't just a game, but also an experience; and, an astounding one at that. After playing the first two, I had great expectations for the title, and I wasn't disappointed. From the stunning visuals to the fluid, balanced gameplay (mind you, I played on hard), everything seemed to really work.

It almost goes without saying that Bioshock: Infinite isn't an action-based game per se, but more so a story-centered one. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you had this reaction to the story as I find it to be nothing less than epic. With discriminatory undertones prevalent throughout the story, as well as there not being any cliché romances that oversaturate the story, it's nothing short of art.

In case you can't tell, I loved it. I'm quite shocked that you had this reaction to it, but maybe it's not for everyone I suppose.
Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

tomarndt

• bai bai RC
  • Gold Member
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Hi Glitch.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/tomarndtbro/
Do you like it?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »
I enjoyed it mainly for the story as well. The voxophones (basically audio logs for those who don't know) add a ton to the story. I STILL haven't found all 80 of them ;-;

Anything else I could say would be redundant compared to what Scar's written :X

RipTide

• Intelligence: 8
Do you like it?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »
The ending was truly stunning, and I would rate it as one of the best game story lines that I've yet experienced.
"I am merely a messenger of the Holy Melon Trinity. Their powers are beyond our understanding." -Tom

German

• Intelligence: -1355
    • Benderoso
Do you like it?
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 03:31:40 PM »
I liked the game very much so. I thought that it was a perfect a very well made first person shooter. Like Scarlette said there was a lot of buildup to this third game in the series and they did a very good job of pleasing the fans of the series. One of my favorite things was the Sky-line combat. Nothing felt better than  jumping off the sky hook and killing your enemy with a Sky-line strike. I also loved the way they captured the floating city. The atmosphere made you feel as though you were in heaven but there was still the eerie feeling in the air like something is wrong and the Bioshock series does an awesome job of capturing that feeling. The only thing I did not like was the fact there was only one ending, but that ending was very emotional and done very well. I just wish that the choices you made in the game would decide the outcome of the story, because you do make a lot of choices in-game whether you decide to stone the couple or hit the announcer or spare slate's life or kill him. Bioshock: Infinite  was a very good game and I would recommend this game to anyone who wants to try it out.