March 28, 2024, 06:10:30 AM

Author Topic: Cpt.Walroos's Admin App for TTT  (Read 1731 times)

Walroos

• Intelligence: 13
  • Now, we wait...
    • STEAM_0:0:28234434
    • coolthingsbyjames
    • CoolThingsByJames
Cpt.Walroos's Admin App for TTT
« on: September 21, 2013, 12:40:28 PM »
Current rank: Temp-Admin

Applying for: Admin

Which Red City server you wish to be promoted on: TTT

How many hours or minutes a day will you be on the server: 3 hours on the weekdays and 4 on weekends

Reason why we should pick you: The other night I was promoted to a temp-admin because the remaining admins thought I would be a good temp and that I could prove myself. During the last couple of days I have been thinking more towards others than myself as I realized that I had more responsibility and that I like helping others. During my time here I have been trustworthy, fair and active. I handle situations as soon as I can and I always serve with a smile. Being honest is the most important to about me as it affects everything. I always tell the truth for everything to be fair for everyone. During my time being a temp, I have never once abused my powers towards my own advantage or for those of others. Treating people with respect is another huge thing of mine as I would never say anything hurtful to anyone under any circumstance. If I am not on the computer, I am on my phone. I check the forums every 5-10 minutes for recent threads or messages. I am always open to any sort of discussion or conversation on either the forums or Steam as I am have them both on my phone. I am usually on the server from 5-9pm so you could say I am active on the server as it's the time when the majority of the server gets on. I have been here for well around 8 months and I know how stuff is dealt with. I closely observed how admins handled situations in Deathrun and did even more research for TTT. I try my hardest to be friendly and all around likable without going overboard and silly.

Past experiences (if any): I have been a temporary admin on the TTT server for the last couple of days, and nothing much besides that. I host my own dedicated servers for things like Minecraft.

Steam ID (if applying for a steam game): STEAM_0:0:28234434

Contact information: sonicman35@gmail.com, [RC] Cpt.Walroos, and pancake.mustards (Skype).
300th post :D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:35:19 PM by Walroos »
Pollo <3

FaTCaT

• Intelligence: 11
  • cunt
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/catsaremybaby/
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:46:18 PM »
+1 Great application. Also he was a great temp admin. He Knows what to do and dose the job good. Follows directions and never break rules. very friendly and nice.
wish you luck Walroos.

xxxxx

Papa Jesus

• Cantaloupes are devil's melons
  • Gold Member
  • Intelligence: -1
  • Long live RP
    • Bimbo
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsDumin?feature=mhee
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 01:11:45 PM »
I think we all have awaited seeing this for sometime now. Ever since Rp where i met walroos he came off with this admin like persona that i knew would get him the position one day on one of our servers. Sadly after RP shutdown there was no chance to see him on the team with me

I've played quite a bit with walroos on the TTT server and i think he more then deserves this job. His attitude and problem solving skills are for sure what is needed. Would make a wonderful admin

+1
The edgyness is dieing.

SturkMaster

• Intelligence: 3
  • The Birdman goes CAW
    • sturkmaster
    • SturkPower
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 03:16:45 PM »
Good guy, has the right attitude. He follows the rules, and he does help out a LOT with stuff, Red City and off.
I've seen his work, and I think he's perfect for the job :3
+1
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 03:37:09 PM by SturkMaster »
THE BIRDMAN OF NARNIA

thelegend2311

• Intelligence: 6
  • Classy or Cheap?
    • thelegendsam
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 03:28:00 PM »
Great guy, always has a good personality. I've seen him help out a lot of people on TTT and even RP when it was up, and he's a great friend. Good luck buddy!
+1

TweedleDeeDum

• RedCity Global Admin
  • Intelligence: 54
  • Touching Glitch since birth...
    • CShort865
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 08:54:28 AM »
Great application.
I've known you for awhile, and you've been very dedicated to RedCity. You're active, and you're exactly what is needed right now.
Approved
/congrats
RedCity is like Hotel California; you can check-out any time you'd like, but you can never leave.

Walroos

• Intelligence: 13
  • Now, we wait...
    • STEAM_0:0:28234434
    • coolthingsbyjames
    • CoolThingsByJames
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 11:59:01 AM »
Thank you all for your support, it means a lot.

Acknowledged.