March 28, 2024, 05:50:44 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Apply for Admin! / Cats For SA TTT
« Last post by Rainbow Bash on October 08, 2013, 01:58:30 PM »
+1

Not only is he one of the only ones who gave me a +1, he is also an amazing admin, and would be better as SA.
« Last post by langile on October 08, 2013, 01:57:39 PM »
Neutral

He's done pretty well as an admin tbh, not many times have I doubted his judgement. I just don't think we have enough players for it at the moment.
Apply for Admin! / Rainbow Bash's Admin Application For TTT
« Last post by langile on October 08, 2013, 01:49:07 PM »

That wasn't my argument, my argument was that i wasn't "being a hinderance" or being "annoying" to napoleon, like taylor said. I wasn't trying to say i got him banned.
I meant that to be directed at walroos because he had used it in his argument against you.

As of now, I don't feel we have a large enough playerbase to justify another admin. Should the server gain popularity, feel free to apply again.

For now, Denied.
« Last post by EPPALJECK on October 08, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »
THERE IS NOW,

Fatty Feline is one of those nice responsible admins that are online frequently, take care of problems smoothly, and just are friendly people. When I first met FatCat I just thought meehh but the longer I'm here, people grow on me and I would say that FatCat would fit the SA position.

+1
Games not covered / BEST. SURGEON. EVAR.
« Last post by Rainbow Bash on October 08, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
I just completed a motherfawking Pewdsball transplant in surgeon simulator 2013!!!!

Anyone else had any adventures in this game?

I took off someones skull in an ambulance with no blood loss by wacking his head with a fire extinguisher :3

Post ur stuff here.
« Last post by Papa Jesus on October 08, 2013, 05:11:14 AM »
The whole you having been waiting your whole life yada yada is a bit unneeded. It was assumed that you would run for admin or more or less felt like you were eventually. Personally i think your attitude is a tad annoying and just how you come off sometimes but i was a little annoying twat when i ran for admin but i got a trial (beats me how)

Though the TTT server seems to not have much traffic i say +1 for trial
« Last post by TweedleDeeDum on October 08, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
There just isn't enough response from the community on this app.
« Last post by Rainbow Bash on October 07, 2013, 08:19:18 PM »

Napoleon was banned AFTER the report was made (Not because of the report).

That wasn't my argument, my argument was that i wasn't "being a hinderance" or being "annoying" to napoleon, like taylor said. I wasn't trying to say i got him banned.
« Last post by Zarthalan on October 07, 2013, 08:11:10 PM »
Come on give him a chance
+1
I'm still neutral, but saying stuff like "I've been waiting all my life for this", is a bit of a turn-off to me. I like apps to be non-exaggerated, as real as possible.
« Last post by TweedleDeeDum on October 07, 2013, 07:58:29 PM »
I'm leaving it up to langile since I've been really inactive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10