March 29, 2024, 01:01:40 AM

Author Topic: Server Status  (Read 2292 times)

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 124
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
Server Status
« on: August 27, 2013, 11:25:18 AM »
In light of a few threads being made informing us about server status issues, I thought creating this single thread would help organize comments whenever there are problems.

Please, feel free to post here whenever something happens to the server and someone isn't currently working on bringing it back online!

Today, I was looking into adding new player models while getting rid of some unused ones, and the server suddenly went offline as I begun. As a result, we'll be looking into it, and hopefully it'l be back online as soon as possible!

Edit: Glitch discovered that the gamemode folder was deleted, for whatever reason. In any case, we're back.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:29:32 AM by Scarlette »
Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you.

BIG RED

• Donator
  • Intelligence: -11
    • STEAM_0:1:240968
    • brandonisninja
Server Status
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 03:46:53 PM »
Might a suggest that we have a suggestion thread for hats, models, accessories etc.? Also is there any way to have like a status thing there instead of text, like a thing that tells you manually that the server is online or offline?
http://31.media.tumblr.com/946cea7b93c50c6073e135ab4b9010cc/tumblr_mraregeBey1roehjuo1_500.jpg
http://bigredstandingby.tumblr.com/

"Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
Server Status
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 03:55:34 PM »
Might a suggest that we have a suggestion thread for hats, models, accessories etc.?

We have one here, actually.

Also is there any way to have like a status thing there instead of text, like a thing that tells you manually that the server is online or offline?

Good idea, I added it above (credit to Gametracker).

BIG RED

• Donator
  • Intelligence: -11
    • STEAM_0:1:240968
    • brandonisninja
Server Status
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 04:23:49 PM »
I know you have that but that is for like TTT and can sometimes get cluttered I believe it would be easier if you had like seperate ones. Like one for the game aspect and one for the shop. (Just a suggestion about suggesting) :3

Scarlette

• -Account Locked-
  • Respected
    • rcscarlette
    • Degango
Server Status
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 06:00:59 PM »
I know you have that but that is for like TTT and can sometimes get cluttered I believe it would be easier if you had like seperate ones. Like one for the game aspect and one for the shop. (Just a suggestion about suggesting) :3

I don't believe that we are popular enough/have enough forum traffic to warrant that. This way, it's more concise and easily-accessible, especially for me in looking for new ideas.