March 28, 2024, 08:57:05 AM

Author Topic: Professor Plum's Admin application for TTT  (Read 3408 times)

Professor Plum

• Donator
  • Intelligence: 3
Professor Plum's Admin application for TTT
« on: September 19, 2013, 07:27:44 PM »
Current rank: VIP

Applying for: Admin
Which Red City server you wish to be promoted on: TTT
How many hours or minutes a day will you be on the server: Usually between 2-4 hours a day
Reason why we should pick you: As many of you know, I have been admin on two of red-city's servers; DarkRP and Mineraft. And though I did leave darkRP for not playing on it, it was because it was filled of what we now know was corruption and pointing fingers. Furthermore, the majority of the people that made me make the rude thread about are now gone and we are somewhat back to the normal old red-city.

When I was an admin on both of the servers I (except for the moustachioSWEP) didn't abuse my powers or use them against anyone without reason and tried to handle situations in a mature manor so long as the person in question did the same. If promoted I will strive to keep the server in a fun friendly environment and bring peace back to what's left of Red-city.org.
Steam ID (if applying for a steam game): STEAM_0:1:46532848
Contact information: Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053331425/
Skype(if urgent):griffin_851
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:27:13 AM by TweedleDeeDum »
[/url]

FaTCaT

• Intelligence: 11
  • cunt
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/catsaremybaby/
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 07:30:34 PM »
+1 has a lot of experience and great app on my opinion.  Also reported
Players before.
xxxxx

langile

• Respected>Server admin.
  • Respected
  • Intelligence: 10
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 07:43:23 PM »
+1. Frequently reports people and did a good job on the DarkRP. He's been here as long as me plus a day, and has been through pretty much everything. He definitely has enough experience for the job.

Bowl

• Donator
  • Intelligence: 14
  • I'm no plate.
    • STEAM_0:1:39563353
    • 1Bowlforme1
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 08:26:25 PM »
Okay, so from my experience on the DarkRP server from when you were admin, I thought you lacked the skills"?" to be an admin. You weren't pulling your weight and broke rules yourself, albeit they weren't very serious rules. I remaining neutral because I haven't played or seen you in game for a long time (my fault, I don't play Gmod much anymore).

Rainbow Bash

• Intelligence: -254
  • Y U NO LIKE ME INTELLIGENCE D:
    • STEAM_0:0:50532768
    • KunaiCastGaming
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 06:58:22 AM »
+1 you don't play on the servers that much (or you just do it when i'm never on : P) but you would still be a great admin and you give lengthy, accurate reports frequently.

BabyGirlLKS

• Gold Member
  • Intelligence: 13
  • I'm cute and sweet with sharp teeth!
    • BabyGirlLKS
    • teenLibra1
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 08:45:25 AM »
+1 on the condison that you won't set me on fire or discombob me of the roof or lighthouse again <3
Good luck
~I'm The girl with the Gun so you better run~<3
~Courage is being scared to death, yet saddling up on a bull anyways~
~Never look down on anybody,,unless you're helping them up to there feet~
~Everything has the chance to change~
~I am only one but still I am one, i cant do everything but i can do something, i will not refuse to do something i know i can~
~You cant beat the person who never gives up~
~i don't want you to love me, if you don't wanna love me for me~<3

Darkarrow04

• Retired
  • Gold Member
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Stabbing Glitchvid while he sleeps - 2013
    • i_own_you_badly
    • Darkarrow044
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 02:52:47 PM »
+1 on the condison that you won't set me on fire or discombob me of the roof or lighthouse again <3
Good luck

Admins no longer have the ability to set anyone on fire, not even themselves. That was removed a long time ago by Glitch, because of me. Was an accident xD will explain if asked.

On topic: Remaining neutral, havent played with you in a server in a very long time. Also havent really been on gmod much lately anyways. But, back when i was in the server with you. You had broken rules(minor rules but none the less). Never really saw you administrate on DRP because i never went on DRP unless someone pestered me to get on. Also, the applications a little sloppy, try to space out each question & answer if possible. Makes it easier to read. Other than that, your application doesnt look half bad. Also, not gonna lie. it looks a little on the short side.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:54:53 PM by Darkarrow04 »

langile

• Respected
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 03:19:43 PM »

Admins no longer have the ability to set anyone on fire, not even themselves. That was removed a long time ago by Glitch, because of me. Was an accident xD will explain if asked.
I believe she meant incendiary grenades.

BabyGirlLKS

• Gold Member
  • Intelligence: 13
  • I'm cute and sweet with sharp teeth!
    • BabyGirlLKS
    • teenLibra1
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 07:10:08 PM »
I believe she meant incendiary grenades.
Thank you, and yes the  grenades, for some reason i don't see fire

TweedleDeeDum

• RedCity Global Admin
  • Intelligence: 54
  • Touching Glitch since birth...
    • CShort865
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 08:56:34 AM »
I'd like to see what others have to say about this before making a final decision. I know you're capable of being an admin, but I don't see you as often as I would like. I, of course, am not on as much as I would like either due to school.
RedCity is like Hotel California; you can check-out any time you'd like, but you can never leave.

Professor Plum

• Donator
  • Intelligence: 3
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 10:28:44 AM »
I haven't been home to play this weekend, and as to breaking rules on DarkRP, that server was full of failRP and the only thing anybody did on that seriously was become a thief and raid with 3 people on the server. That's why I demoted myself, it turned into garbage fairly quickly even with mawring's update.

Bowl

• Donator
  • I'm no plate.
    • 1Bowlforme1
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »
I haven't been home to play this weekend, and as to breaking rules on DarkRP, that server was full of failRP and the only thing anybody did on that seriously was become a thief and raid with 3 people on the server. That's why I demoted myself, it turned into garbage fairly quickly even with mawring's update.
I'm sorry, but this is not true at all. You're just trying to find things to justify your actions (which weren't okay). Again, I'm not going to +/- this but just clearing that up.

langile

• Respected
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 08:28:33 PM »
I'm sorry, but this is not true at all. You're just trying to find things to justify your actions (which weren't okay). Again, I'm not going to +/- this but just clearing that up.

What actions is he trying to justify? I don't see stepping down as something that needs to be justified...

To be honest I saw a LOT of people only being thieves and only raiding/mugging people over and over again. There was also a lot of fail rp caused by that, because if you're being mugged for $500 every few mins you can't keep up roleplaying that you want to keep your life because you don't have enough money. I agree with plum, there was a lot of failrp on there, but I still had fun playing.

Bowl

• Donator
  • I'm no plate.
    • 1Bowlforme1
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 09:14:22 PM »

What actions is he trying to justify? I don't see stepping down as something that needs to be justified...
Read my previous post.

To be honest I saw a LOT of people only being thieves and only raiding/mugging people over and over again. There was also a lot of fail rp caused by that, because if you're being mugged for $500 every few mins you can't keep up roleplaying that you want to keep your life because you don't have enough money. I agree with plum, there was a lot of failrp on there, but I still had fun playing.
I don't disagree. It wasn't a hardcore RP server.

langile

• Respected
  • Canadian eh?
    • langile
    • langile1
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 06:38:17 PM »
APPROVED.

Congrats Plum on Trial Admin!