March 28, 2024, 04:33:02 PM

Author Topic: Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition  (Read 3315 times)

PJAMA

• Intelligence: 5
  • a.k.a The Pink Nessie from Gimmick!
    • pastyjamas
    • PJAMAZ
    • My Tumblr
Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition
« on: June 16, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
As some of you may know I play a Train Simulator by the name of Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition (TS2010 for short) and I develop custom content for it as well. Take a look at these newly improved Union Pacific DD35A&B locomotives; I even added my own modified version of the Union Pacific Railroad Logo, with Pegasus Pony Wings:

I also have a couple of RED & BLU Boxcars from TF2 as well:

I used the Beta TF2 logos because I think the Beta logos and skins are much better. I also created my own line of Cyrogenic Shipping Containers:

And the DD35 in the snow:

This game is excellent. If you don't own it already, you should. It's very detailed and awesome. It's on sale this father's day for $9.95, so if you want to purchase it go to [size=78%]http://www.auran.com[/size] and buy TS2010/TS12.

Tomix and I will be posting our screenshots from Trainz here.

- Paul

Shadow

• Talk shit
  • Global Moderator
  • Intelligence: 145
  • Get hit
    • colind
    • ColinShadari
Re: Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 05:30:32 PM »
TIL your name is paul, and TIL starfox transports cryogenics. You made that first train yourself?
Read this before posting![/url]

PJAMA

• Intelligence: 5
  • a.k.a The Pink Nessie from Gimmick!
    • pastyjamas
    • PJAMAZ
    • My Tumblr
Re: Trainz Simulator 2010: Engineers Edition
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 05:49:50 PM »
TIL your name is paul, and TIL starfox transports cryogenics. You made that first train yourself?

Yes, my real name is Paul. And I didn't make the train in the first picture, I helped someone bump it up to TS2010 standards with better textures and a more current paintscheme. I'm very good with Photoshop.

I created my fictional railroad and intermodal companies in Trainz known as Star Fox Rail Operations & Intermodal Services, which are divisions of Cornerian Rail. They operate both passenger and freight trains all over North America.

btw, I didn't just do Containers in Star Fox Intermodal Paintschemes; I also did Union Pacific, NAMX, CIRR, APL, CSX Transportation, Norfolk Southern, and BNSF paintschemes as well.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:51:49 PM by PJAMA »